Purchase and Support

Harish Aerial
5/10/2021 4:15 PM

Hi Team,
I am Harish,

I am trying to reach you guys on phone and emails but no one answering, i would like to purchase software, we also expecting support as well . My development team member Vikas reaching you on support no one replying to emails. Let us if you can give support then we can move forward and purchase software and add-on. After generating Invoice no one replying my emails and calls.

Please do some needful.

Wout
5/10/2021 4:30 PM

Hi,

I replied to Vikas last week (4 May). Here was the reply I sent:

The editor currently lacks most of the features you’re inquiring about, it’s just a basic editor prototype to allow minor editing, so it doesn’t quite come close to AutoCAD.

- Wout

Harish Aerial
5/16/2021 7:49 AM

Hi,

We totally understand your point but need some clarification that if we would be able to automate or improve commands to set orthomode on, view 3d wireframe geometry, select entity with pickbox, refine zoom (in/out) and develop boundary command.We could not find method or approach to automate these features on forum. As we are quite keen in purchasing your product so it's important for us to know on the basis your experience and knowledge if it's possible to automate or improve these features.

Thanks