DWG to PDF using CTB

MatteoLocatelli
5/24/2021 12:18 PM

Hi,
I'm trying to convert DWG files to PDF, but I need to use a CTB file in order to set lines thickness.
Is there a way to do it? I noticed that there is a CtbFile class, but I didn't find a way to link the this class to the DxfModel.

In the attachments you can find an example of input file, the ctb file, the current output and the desired output (obtained using Autocad).

Thanks in advance

Wout
5/24/2021 8:10 PM

Hi,

CadLib doesn't have a ready to go solution for this, but there are some hints how to implement some of it yourself in this topic.

- Wout

MatteoLocatelli
5/26/2021 9:28 AM

Hi,
I looked into the topic and I tried the implementation but it's not working. I believe that it's because of the demo version of the library, as all my outputs have orange lines and I have to change the line thickness based on the line color.

Could this be the cause of the problem? If so, is it possible to have a demo version without the conversion of all the lines to orange color?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Matteo

MatteoLocatelli
6/1/2021 9:22 AM

Hi,
Any news on this topic? I am evaluating to purchase CadLib but I have to be sure that this will work as expected.

Best regards
Matteo

Wout
6/1/2021 10:44 AM

Hi Matteo,

I've authorized you to download the production version, you can find it in your user profile under Your resources.

- Wout