WW.Math is a .NET math component featuring:
- 2D and 3D points and vectors (plus 4D vectors).
- 2D, 3D and 4D matrices.
- 2D, 3D lines, rays, segments, polylines, polygons.
- 3D planes.
- Vector and matrix multiplication, matrix inversion etc.
- Constrained Delaunay Triangulation (2D, holes allowed).
- 2D polygon boolean operations (intersection, subtraction, union).
- Polygon area, centroid calculation.
- Uses structs for optimal speed.
See here for an online demo of WW.Math's 2D polygon and polyline clipping algorithm.
|Add 3D to your GDI+ application using transformation matrices.|
|2D polygon intersection.|
|Triangulation of a 2D polygon with holes.|
Thanks go out to Eran Kamp for allowing this product to be spawned from his original Sharp3D.Math library (discontinued, but still available from codeplex).