CadLib 4.0 DWG DXF .NET Library for Silverlight 5
Add CAD capabilities to your Silverlight 5 application with CadLib 4.0. CadLib makes it extremely easy to work with DWG and DXF files in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language. This is achieved by providing you with complete type safety, comprehensive documentation and sample solutions. CadLib's rendering is high quality and easy to integrate in your own application. Display DWG and DXF files using WPF or writeable bitmap.
Example solutions written in C# show how to add more advanced features like zooming, panning and interactive creation of CAD drawings.
Below is a short list of CadLib's main features (see here for a complete list):
- Import and export DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013).
- Import and export DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013).
- Display DWG and DXF files using WPF (wireframe rendering).
- Display DWG and DXF files using WriteableBitmap (wireframe rendering).
- Display DWG and DXF files using XNA (supported on Windows only, hardware rendering support required).
- Pick engine for mouse selection.
- Export DWG and DXF files to PDF
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- 100% .NET code (written in C#). All objects are exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all enumerations and flags.
|Display a DWG or DXF file in 3D wireframe using a WriteableBitmap. Supports zooming/panning/3D rotation.|
|Display a DWG or DXF file in 2D wireframe using WPF or WriteableBitmap. Supports zooming/panning.|
|Interactive generation of a DWG or DXF file and display the drawing.|