CadLib 6.0 (multi-platorm): read, write and display AutoCAD DWG and DXF files in C# VB .NET
CadLib 6.0 (multi-platform) is based on .NET 6.0.
To get started right now: examples can be found here on GitHub.
Read, write and display AutoCAD™ DWG and DXF files in C#, VB.NET or any other .NET language. Download the trial version and get up and running in minutes. CadLib provides complete type safety, comprehensive documentation and sample solutions. CadLib's rendering is high quality and easy to integrate in your own application. Display DWG and DXF files using the SixLabors software rendering. Conversion to XAML is also supported.
A high quality configurable PDF converter is included, that optionally creates searchable PDF files. An example console application is included (see the export example) that demonstrates the conversion from an AutoCAD DWG or DXF file to PDF.
VS 2017: by default the help viewer is not installed. To install and use the CadLib help files, first install the VS help viewer, and Set 'Help Preference' to 'Launch in Help Viewer'. See here for an howto.
Below is a short list of CadLib's main features (see here for a complete list):
- Import and export DWG files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Import and export DXF files (versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018).
- Export DWG and DXF files to image: .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif
- Export DWG and DXF files to PDF (supports font embedding, useful for asian and Chinese languages. Optionally creates searchable PDF files. Optional use of PDF layers.)
- Export DWG and DXF files to PostScript, SVG, XAML
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- 100% .NET code (written in C#), compiled with the Any CPU setting. All objects are exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all enumerations and flags.
|Display a DWG or DXF file using GDI+ in a .NET Control.|
|Display a DWG or DXF file using OpenGL in a .NET Control.|
|Create DWG or DXF drawings including dimensioning (engineering/architectural styles supported).|