CadLib 6.0 (multi-platform) Features
- Import and export DWG files (versions versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018)
- Import and export DXF files (versions versions 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD™ 2013-2017), 2018)
- Great type safety: there are a number of DXF entities which have sub types. Like no other competitor CadLib has separate classes for these sub types. The DxfDimension class for example has sub classes for linear, aligned, angular, radial, diametric and ordinate dimensions. The benefit for the developer is that creating DXF is made easy and creating valid DXF files is by design almost automatic.
- Utility class for export to .bmp/.jpeg/.png/.tiff/.gif
- Export to PDF, PostScript, SVG, XAML
- Copy (clone) entities, even across DXF files
- Supports entity extended data.
- Both ascii and binary DXF supported
- Unpacks compressed DXF files (zip, tar, bz2, gz)
- 100% .NET code. All DXF objects exposed as .NET classes. Convenient enums are provided for all flags in DXF.
|Entity||Read DXF||Write DXF||Read/Write DWG||Wireframe rendering|
(*) CadLib can read and write hatch pattern (.pat) files.
SHX fonts are supported but the fonts themselves currently come not with the library. Big fonts are supported. Windows true type fonts are supported. Shx files are looked for in the CadLib assembly directory.
CadLib supports code pages and unicode characters.
Extrusion is supported for all supported entities.
The following tables are supported (tables not mentioned are not supported):
The following objects are supported (objects not mentioned are not supported):