WW.Math 4.0 Features
WW.Math is a math component targeted at computational geometry.
- 2D and 3D points and vectors (plus 4D vectors).
- 2D, 3D and 4D matrices (addition, subtraction, multiplication, adjoint, inverse).
- 2D, 3D lines, rays, segments, polylines, polygons.
- 2D segment-segment, segment-line, line-line, ray-segment, ray-ray intersection.
- 3D planes (including 3D line, ray, segment intersection).
- Vector and matrix multiplication, matrix inversion etc.
- Constrained Delaunay Triangulation (2D, holes allowed).
- 2D polygon boolean operations (intersection, subtraction, union).
- 2D polygon area, centroid calculation.
- Uses structs for optimal speed.